Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] These silly competitions

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 18:53:15 +1200

Nick,

I did'nt want to come in but that post you referred to, was meant to be a joke!

Most people understood that and had a good laugh!

But you need a sense of humour to appreciate it!

I recommend that you:

Unsubscribe. I don't subscribe, there is no need for that, is there ? Just follow the entries on the Forum and bypass those you don't need!

Practice some courtesy and write the first letter of my first name and surname with capitals.

Disclose when you have a holding in the shares you are recommending.

Increase your output if that is possible and try to talk about a range of shares- you had little output over the last 2 months, I noticed.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Nufarm~A question for Peter Maiden Peter Maiden