Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat]

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:00:21 +1300

You're right, dead right. At one point I had a paper
profit of $80,000 on my Sausage Software but in the
end I was lucky to get out with an actual profit of just
$2,000 - sob.
I made a calculation a while ago that on a basis of actual
value the NASDAQ needs to fall to about 800 and that was
being generous, so there's a fair way to go yet.

cheers,
Hugh

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Sky City-Force T/O Greg McDonald