Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Sky City-Force T/O

From: "Greg McDonald" <gregmcd@world-net.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:41:35 +1300

MMMMMM-SKC script-Force opposition to the historically low "takeover" offer (JOKE) is curiously quiet.
I for one will be telling SKC to see a taxidermist unless they came back with an offer somewhere close to their long-term average shareprice.Remember their first offer is often their bottom dollar price-this would have to substantially increased to get a lot of shareholders interested.

I believe that a year out from now we should be in better heart about holding FOR shares-many supposed blockbuster movies due out this year, FOR look likely to win the court case with MTM- which has been weighing negatively on the shareprice recently.

My advice to Sky city-Double the offer or let FOR shareholders enjoy the FOR recovery!!!!!!!!!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Idle Gossip Tony Haddon