Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: [sharechat] FEG

From: "Colin Ross" <ceejaynz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 21:23:33 +1300

"A bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush"
As one who holds both Feg & FFS,  I will probably vote to continue with the
break-up without any more farting about.
The sooner we can get this mess untangled, and get our funds into some
income-generating investments the better.
I'll be at the meeting tomorrow. I wouldnt miss it for quids !!.
Ceejay