[sharechat] Ryman Healthcare Ltd [RYM]

From: "Michael Phillips" <michael.p@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:14:21 +1300

As someone who purchased shares in February 2000 I am curious about why
RYM appear to be experiencing upward price pressure in recent times.
They don't report a great deal to the NZSE, so I was hoping someone in
this forum was able to provide some enlightenment.

There appears to have been some recent generalised appreciation for the
sector a few months ago, but to all outward appearances the positive
market sentiment took a fair while to reflect in the share price if
indeed it impacted on RYM at all.

Any feedback on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Michael
disc:hold a small parcel in RYM
===

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] WAM Brian Jones