[sharechat] WAM

From: "Brian Jones" <ibbij@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:22:07 +1300

The point I was trying to make in my  post last night was that there
appeared to be a certain amount of insider trading going on with WAM prior
to the announcement to the stock exchange.
My gripe is not necessarily with WAM (although I'm sure they could have made
an earlier announcement), but with the obvious insider trading.

I bought WAM on the sell-down at $3.30 so have no complaint as to the
current share price. But according to some of the feed-back, my attitude
should be "insider trading? you've made a good profit,who cares?"
Can't imagine it will be investigated or proscecuted.

As I said last night,don't take the NZ market too seriously!I always enjoy a
good western!
Hi Ho Silver!