Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: [sharechat] NCH

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:11:14 +1000

from malcolm cameron malharcameron@hotmail.com
kelvin
I am A kiwi living in australia, brokers reports on AGL over here praise
there purchase of large holding in NCH they indicate that the most of AGL's
profit increases will come from bargain buys in NZ. have seen nothing
recently to indicate change of heart. I would like to buy at $1.25 just on
yeild. the only problem i can see is australian trained call centre staff
will upset customers like they do over here they cannot think and do
anything & do not seem to pass on problems to bosses thinking the customer
will just put up with it the complaints about transaltas call centre since
NCH took over have been collosal
malcom