Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

[sharechat] Announcement - NetBroker Competition

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:24:07 +1300

Hi Everyone,

As you may know, ShareChat has its own discount share broking service,
NetBroker.

NetBroker is a way for ShareChat to help cover the costs in running and
maintaining the ShareChat website.  Thus, by becoming a NetBroker client and
trading through NetBroker, you are helping keep ShareChat and all of its
services free.

But now we are giving you an even greater incentive to join up with
NetBroker.

Open a new NetBroker account during the month of February, 2001 and your
name will go in the draw to win a $1000 trading account!

All you have to do is to make sure your completed account application form
is with NetBroker by 5pm, February 28th - a full list of the competition
rules is on the NetBroker website.

If you haven't already visited the NetBroker site, please check it out here:

http://netbroker.sharechat.co.nz/

We look forward to welcoming you on board as a NetBroker client and,
hopefully, drawing your name for the $1000 trading account.

We appreciate your ongoing support and hope that you'll consider NetBroker
as your online discount share trading service.

Best Regards

The ShareChat Team
Ben, Will and Phil

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] WORK. AT THE COAL FACE- Investment results (3) G Stolwyk