Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] WORK. AT THE COAL FACE- Investment results (3)

From: "Peter Maiden" <pmaiden@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:03:14 +1300

Gerry - well done on these stocks.

The charts did say that when QBE broke through $10.00 there was still life left in them. Going to $10.40 odd straght away was pretty impressive, seeing that they hung around the $9.80 mark for quite a while. How high do you think they will now go over the next few months.

Over the weekend you asked what I thought about the Collection House chart. I suggested that CLH was going to hang around the $3.30 mark for a while - before going to the $3.60-$3.70 mark.  You got me interested so I had a bit of a nibble first thing Monday - thanks for the lead.

Well the bus didn't wait long at the $3.30 stop mark did it. We agreed the next stop was about $3.70 but didn't consider the next stop after that. Now Gerry - the onus is now on you to tell me where to now!

Still see TAB hanging in at around $3.30. LAC still responding to good news. Going to run out of steam soon?

Peter

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: RE: [sharechat] INTEREST RATES Ian Andrews