Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] FFS saga.

From: richard hermans <r.m.hermans@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:26:35 +1300

Sadly I also have far too many FFS  !!!!
Totally undecided as to what to do in current climate  re rights issue ;
Its alot of $$$ to put up, especially when I bgt a long time ago  some
at .92 c    ooowch !!!!  Difficult to guess whether head shares will go
up or down following payment of the rights;
= a real dilemna    awaiting guidance from someone   not sure who yet
but , as you asked thats my comment ; Id like to think long term all
things will come right , but as you point out shares that have never
given even a measly Div  just lost $$$$$ are not encouraging;
Regards Margie