Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] FFS saga.

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:47:47 +1300

Yep I,m another undecided FFS holder(unfortunately bought in @ 67c) I am
normally decisive as one analyses information to make a decision ,however
with FFS all I can gather is misinformation .I dont know what to believe
,and I have this gut feeling that I keep on smelling a rat somewhere in this
wood pile. Past history of negative Director behaviour among top companies
and toothless commissions,have made me very suspicious when events like
these occur.( the bad news comes later scenerio)
I too will wait until the last moment . Damm it.
Like to hear from others ,accumulated sharechat information might be the
best way to make up our minds .
Wished I sold my rights @ 2c.Better still wished I sold FFS @ 80c as I had a
chance to.
Hoop