Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] WRI

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 18:32:18 +1300

Brian, I think some of the most interesting observations have been made by
the University research which shows more of a correlation between size of
company and payments and not performance.
This discussion has gone into other areas which is great but my original
post was to do with, DO THEY DESERVE IT at below current price and
considering the recent performance of the company is it fair.
Id like to put this forward, if the size of the company has more to do with
payment size then maybe its because they can get away with it (more
shareholders)....eg. Marilyn not putting forward a no vote.
With lots of investors in Co's like BRY etc, maybe small holders just dont
bother, thinking that their vote wont make any difference.

So I agree with marilyn, If the Execs are spouting around $1, then put the
carrot out in front and dont serve it on a platter, esp in regards to
companies with poor performance.

warner