Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] WRI

From: "Brian Brakenridge" <brianbrak@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 17:29:45 +1300

Following on from Brian Gales last post and the thread in general has any of the research, especially that discussed in the "unlimited" article, unearthed any companies who are shining examples of how this issue should and can be tackled. Now that we have identified so many negatives can we find some positives so that as disgruntled shareholders we can stand up and illustrate how it could be done with some confidence.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] WRI Warner Lamb