Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] Wadda ya recon Hugh??

From: jesse <johne777@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 12:33:31 +1300

Gotta agree with you Hugh, going long in tech is crazy, but trading in
it, thats another matter.  Alot of these 'told you so' articles assume
people just sit and hold while taking big hits and that you only profit
when stocks go up. If your in tech without trading, shorting or buying
puts/selling calls, you will get slammed. Why would investors be in such
a volatile sector anyway, dont they love steady as you go stuff? Maybe
not POA, (that would put me to sleep sorry), but I did have some AIA
last year.
cheers
jesse

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] WRI Steve Moxham