Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] Fw: Submarines Australasia - New Share Issue - Update

From: "charlie brown" <gordy_gecko@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:28:45 EST

WNC and the stable of Tartan Mafia backed and run companies - you have to
excuse them though, it takes awhile for the pony express to get through (and
crossing the strait ain't easy either)

Ian,

Any knowledge as to whether Radionet is still going to list on the secondary
board in November?

It's high time that Mr Hyslop (at the instigation of Mr Fernandez) uses
sharechat as a platform to keep investors abreast of all the going's on.

Charles