Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] DPC rocket truth?!

From: Roy <baldman@internet-auditor.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 12:49:26 +1200

I am not sure where the idea came from that my post contained fabrications.
The numbers came from looking at Iguana stockscape price graphs.

http://www.stockscape.co.nz/stockscape.php?Free+Trial=*Free+Trial

Is there another source of price data that is different?
Are we talking about the same share?  Dorchester?!

I am sorry that the original poster felt hurt.
The purpose of my post was to ascertain what the basis for the claim was about and taking up the challenge to research the numbers.
If the original post had claimed November for the rocketing prices then this thread would not have happened :):):) However the claim was a "history" of price increases in October!

If I have the facts wrong please tell me where I have gone wrong!

Hi Roy
My estimation of u has gone down
Sharechatters , look at the previous years graphs for DPC and see who is correct
My post about DPC was to alert sharechatters to the increased demand and shareprice surge happening today at the time of writing, so that they acess the situation for themselves.
If this causes hostile untrue responses, I will simply keep my imformation to myself and profit accordingly. I am deeply upset by Roy's fabrication.
:((
Hoop
"I Trade therefore I am"
Zen Trader philosophy

Roy

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] ex-dividend dates NEL MOORE