Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] Re:DPC ROCKET

From: James Maxwell <jcmaxwellnz@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:06:45 -0700 (PDT)

I think everyone can agree this share has rocketed in
spring/early summer for the last two years, as I said
earlier.  No need to argue over the exact date.

Much more importantly, is history going to repeat
itself?  As I said div/profit growth looks excellent.

I 'll be watching this share - thank you Hoop.