Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2000

[sharechat] Aql - a killer fish tank...

From: bob prikker <bob_prikker@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:12:27 +1000 (EST)

Give up gals and guys! If Aql the "fish tank" couldn't
keep a single fish alive, what a good outfit it would
make to another business? Eric's $4 mil? He's made
much more than that from his other "good" investments.
It certainly wouldn't surprise me if Aql were to defer
the payment to noteholders as its D-day approaches in
mid-Sep. But I'm really surprised Nzse has allowed the
continued trading of Aql. But again no one can stop
the dreamer dreaming the dream.

bob prikker

http://geocities.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Australia & NZ GeoCities
- Build your own Web Site - for free!