Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2000

Re: [sharechat] FFS - CITIC case to be resolved

From: "charlie brown" <gordy_gecko@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 08:28:31 EST

Calvin

It will be (for $ to Citic) so you're on the right track i.e. a new buyer
will pay them out to stop them whinging.

Good to see the FLC stocks back pedal after all showing excellent results
for the 2000 financial year!!  Any potential buyers must be happy with those
results (although they would have obviously seen them earlier than we did).

Wonder what news we'll get post-meeting???