Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] CEN

From: "John Redgrave" <jpredgrave@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 22:58:11 GMT

Hi Michael

I have used the resignation of the CEO as an opportunity to increase my
holding in CEN, at a bargain basement price ($2.65) - yes, I am  quite proud
of that!!

At the end of the day, they are still generating electricity, they are still
selling electricity, they still have the same market share and the company
is still buying back shares, so you can't lose, can you?

I hope!

John.