Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] CEN

From: Chris <cd@ak.planet.gen.nz>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 14:39:15 +1200

John,

Keep in mind it is a very warm winter.  Just as clothing retailers are
feeling the squeeze on consumption so too are the electric and gas
utilities.

I would not be surprised to see a profit warning from CEN soon.

Regards,
Chris

>Hi Michael
>
>I have used the resignation of the CEO as an opportunity to increase my
>holding in CEN, at a bargain basement price ($2.65) - yes, I am  quite proud
>of that!!
>
>At the end of the day, they are still generating electricity, they are still
>selling electricity, they still have the same market share and the company
>is still buying back shares, so you can't lose, can you?
>
>I hope!
>

>John.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] US Tech stock experience Warner Lamb