Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] CEN

From: michael gore <michgore@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 02:03:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone
Does anyone have an opinion about just how serious the
resignation is to CEN?  At what price would you think
it has been oversold?  David McEwen picked this as a
buy at $2.88 just a couple of weeks ago.  I was
thinking about topping up my very small holding but I
think I will wait.  regards  michael