[sharechat] ITC bagger come out wherever you are.

From: Chris <cd@ak.planet.gen.nz>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 15:50:35 +1200

Now I have never been one to shout how glorious ITC is and I have not
caught up with the live session with Jeff Ditmus today but would the
person who made the frivolous statement suggesting the interview was a
hype and the best time sell ITC was just before Jeff Ditmus went online
please put his/her hand up and tell us where the price went today.

I make it up 7.5% with sellers at 30c.  Now did you sell yesterday at 26
and miss subsequent gains or were you caught up at the time counting your
Chase and Fortex scrip again?

Just a little lightness at the end of the day.  Don't own ITC, probably
will not in the future but open to the opportunity to hear what company
management has got to say and appreciate the effort to bring him to
Sharechat.

Chris D
<cd@pl.net>

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] FLB down to 2.16 simon dallimore