Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Beaty direct . Whats this announcement signify?

From: "Oliver Shapleski" <oliver.shapleski@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 15:49:19 +1200

Now I was as keen to bash this stock as the next person, but to give them
some credit, their prices aren't actually bad (i.e. they're very GOOD).  How
many of you have actually looked at their website?

This isn't to say I'm going to buy BDO, but when I run out of Fudge
hairstuff, I'm buying my next pottle online.

Oliver