Re: [sharechat] ITC bagger come out wherever you are.

From: Roy <baldman@internet-auditor.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:49:33 +1200

Now I have never been one to shout how glorious ITC is and I have not
caught up with the live session with Jeff Ditmus today but would the
person who made the frivolous statement suggesting the interview was a
hype and the best time sell ITC was just before Jeff Ditmus went online
please put his/her hand up and tell us where the price went today.

Of course if you realy read my original post you will have known it was a comment on momentum buying. The comment was made to show what would happen "before" it happened. And yes if you sold at 28/29 cents (closed at 29) today you would have made 10% in a week. Yes I will put my hand up :)

Actually the technique is nothing new (I have been trading for 30 years). It means looking at what will happen in the near future that will bring out the buyers(or sellers).

Roy Edwards, Internet Auditor
Getting the most out of your Internet presence.
<http://www.internet-auditor.com>
Ph ++647-578-0324
PO Box 126, Tauranga, New Zealand.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.sharechat.co.nz/ New Zealand's home for market investors To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.shtml.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] FLP - FFS jesse