[sharechat] Capital Properties

From: Sarah Corkill <sarahcorkill@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 04:44:03 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure exactly when the second installment is
due to be paid so I can't tell you when the trustee
would start to sell shares to pay for the second
installment.

As an example, when I sent off my parents chq to pay
the second installment on SKCCA, the registry 'lost'
the chq.  My mother asked why the funds hadnt been
removed from their account.  After speaking to the
registry while sitting in the airport waiting for my
plane I arranged to have another chq sent to the
registry and this was two weeks after the closing
date. The shares hadn't been sold at that stage but
that was an administrative error.

You would have to read the trust deed to ascertain
exactly how the situation would be handled.

Regards,

Sarah Corkill