Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] Re: Destroying value

From: "Oliver Shapleski" <oliver.shapleski@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 13:26:57 +1200

So it's just postgrad education you're talking about?  I was under the
impression you were talking about ANY education....
Derek, how can one justify charging a substantial fee for a product which
offers very little compared to options overseas?  Surely the Government's
first step must be to ensure that the degree is one of quality - better to
establish this and then charge, than charge in order to enhance quality,
otherwise no one will pay.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.