Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

[sharechat] What its about.

From: "Philip Robinson" <linoleum@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:50:10 +1200

I am a long term holder abd I really get heaps out of sharechat. It enables one to connect to those who are maybe a little clser to the action and learn from others. Maybe one of the reasons that sharechat is dominated by traders is that they spend more time, and more time is required to be a traders, causing a consequential increase in posts. I like long term holding because of the science behind it and the fact that less time can be spent on it and still attain a first grade result. Just my thoughts. Phil