Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

Re: [sharechat] What its about.

From: Nigel McCarter <n.mccarter@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:40:25 +1200

Phil,
here's a tip
if you don't touch type, then write your email postings in word, use the
spell check,
 then block copy to your email programme.
Works a treat

At 12:50 PM 3/30/00 +1200, you wrote:
>   I am a long term holder abd I really get heaps out  of sharechat. It
>enables one to connect to those who are maybe a little clser to  the action
>and learn from others. Maybe one of the reasons that sharechat is
>dominated by traders is that they spend more time, and more time is
>required to  be a traders, causing a consequential increase in posts. I
>like long term  holding because of the science behind it and the fact that
>less time can be  spent on it and still attain a first grade result. Just
>my thoughts.  Phil
Nigel McCarter
Safety Management and Information Services Ltd
Box 23 019 Hamilton
Phone 64 7 858 2429 Fax 64 858 2689
Mobile 02 212 4901

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.