Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

[sharechat] Plain English

From: "Oliver Shapleski" <oliver.shapleski@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 00:40:17 +1200

Can someone please fill us in on the background to this announcement?  If someone could also please explain to me what "mezzanine funding" is, and what "possible future sponsorship of capital raising" means in plain english, I would be ever so grateful...!
Cheers,
Oli

GEN: PRM: RESPONSE TO PRICE ENQUIRY
 involved in negotiations relating to opportunities outside the resource
 sector and successful finalisation of negotiations will not result in any
 change to the company's main undertaking, but rather the earning of equity by
 the company through the provision of mezzanine funding and possible future
 sponsorship of capital raising and listing on the ASX

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Plain English RIL