Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

Re: [sharechat] AIRVB

From: "Oliver Shapleski" <oliver.shapleski@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 00:16:20 +1200

> Yes Oliver, very cynical,
>
> Can you give a more detailed reasoning on way you believe BRY, SIA &
Qantas
> would be in 'kahootz' to increase their individual share prices.

****
Other than personal self interest? Not really, but I've never started a
rumour before.  Do I reeeaally need to do the analysis? ;-)
Your thoughts are probably quite right, and I agree that BRY may be trying
to "play chess".  Now I don't claim to be that good at the real game, but I
know you're supposed to look several moves ahead.  BRY to me seems to be
looking nowhere, and has been looking nowhere for most of the midgame.  I
personally think BRY should forego the chance of a comeback in the endgame
and topple its king while it still has some dignity (and value?) remaining.
I do hope they can resurrect themselves (both BRY and AIR), and good luck to
you brave ones, but my dollar's going elsewhere i.e. Telemedia and Telstra
today (also oh so cheap right now!!!)
****

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.