[sharechat] Bliss & E-Commerce & AQL

From: "simon dallimore" <smndallimore@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:56:07 NZDT

Derek,
Yes I quietly noted the fact that an E-Commerce company has taken a
stakeholding in what we thought was going to be a solely aquarium company in
Bliss.
And until a new direction and future plans are determined for the AQL shell,
it will still own 32.7% of Bliss.
Maybe some of the recent premature selling of AQL shares by impatient or
disgruntled investors might prove a rash move after all. Divestment of a
company's assets is a long process but I am prepared to sit it out.

Simon