Re: [sharechat] Hugh: Unnecessary comment

From: richard hermans <r.m.hermans@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:02:13 +1300

Frank  i must have missed something out here but please do not be
offended  i for one have thourghly enjoyed the comments/info /ideas on
the more "daring" shares{for want of a better description} this is one
of the reasons i was put on to sharechat by a friend in the 1st place.
shares such as SVY/AQL/SPE are a bit of a buzz and surely anyone who
enjoys that wee added bit of adrenalin in their portfolio is well aware
of what they are up to;some good comments similar to my sentiments were
made last week regarding the thrill of specky shares. i love it &
although only a small investor by comparison to some on here really
enjoy the variety of shares discussed. maybe people need to be a little
more openminded & a little less vulnerable in their feelings. please
send me any comments you have on aql/svy personnally if you are truely
going to withhold from the forum on account of others comments. many
thanks margie