[sharechat] Support for Frank, Osbert & Co

From: aorang@voyager.co.nz
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 17:37:57 +1300

I for one have really appreciated Frank's various inputs on AQL and
hope they continue. I read ALL posts to the forum and take from
each the info I find relevant to me.
 Just because some may not be relevant to my investing strategy
does not mean I do not want them to appear or that they are not
relevant to others.
Like the on/off switch on TV the delete button is always there as an
option. Why knock the contributors???
Hope you reconsider Frank, or if not, you may consider mailing me
with future  AQL thoughts.
Regards to all contributors, keep it up.
moose

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] CGB going global Stuart Gray