[sharechat] AQL is Daryl's pick for Investor Competition tie-off

From: frank <frank.fernandez@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:37:06 +1300

Daryl has picked AQL as his "Investor of the Week" pick for tomorrow's
tie-off with Andrew Nugent who has yet to submit his selection.
To be fair to Andrew, and thanks to Daryl's sporting spirit, Andrew will
now have up to 8.00am tomorrow to send me his pick - otherwise Daryl
will be declared the winner.
Andrew, wherever you are, I do hope you get this message![Friends of
Andrew, please pass this on, Thanks]
Cheers,

Frank F

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Support for Frank, Osbert & Co aorang