Re: [sharechat] ebo

From: Chris <autotron@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:06:44 +1300

That one has been hyped up in price quite enough already by those that own
them inc brokers (ord minnett)
How many times do you think it can double its price
What price did you pay and what volume
Is the profit sustainable or coming from selloffs

Incidentally it has bothered me for some time that ordminn and westpac have
been involved in the omip fund 20%+ per year return, which is very like the
20+% returns of 1987