Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] Re: Bubble wipped off

From: "ritchie marr" <ritchie_marr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 03:26:30 PST

The only thing I have concluded that is consistent in the NZSE, is it's
frustrating capacity to do the exact opposite to what you think it will/
should do. As the saying goes "the only thing consistent is how inconsistent
it is".

I have therefore thought about what I think will happen and here is the
exact opposite as my entry into the competition. NGL 48c.
ITC 92c.
Keep up the great debates, and great ideas like these (picks). Here's
another idea......What about starting a weekly submission on who and why you
think the best top 5 performers in terms of share rises will be for the week
coming, for those of us who are trading.
And for the value/ long term investors an analysis of the end of day data
from each Friday regarding what you feel are the best 5 picks from perhaps
thrashed stocks and why.
I will start the ball rolling tomorrow.
regards
Ritchie