Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] "Bubble whipped off"

From: frank <frank.fernandez@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:39:01 +1300

The downturn on Wall Street can be expected to continue over the next
couple of weeks as investors brace themselves for fallout from Alan
Greenspan's expected 25 basis points interest rate hike. I really expect
things to be extremely tough for tech stocks and the impacts will be
felt in NZ over the next few weeks as the Nasdaq continue to tumble.
As such, I would expect on 15 Feb that ITC would finish up at 0.60 and
NGL at 0.50. Sorry for the gloom and doom but I don't hold ITC or NGL
stocks and don't intend to buy any during these volatile times.

Frank F

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Re: Bubble wipped off Derek