Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

[sharechat] Fletcher Energy

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:44:02 +1300

Sorry to go back to basics on this one, but can someone point me to a
site/commentary on why this stock is apparently so undervalued, which, with
its current earnings forecasts (per Datex), and debt loading, is in my
opinion not the case.

Can someone tell me the range of current broker valuations on this share.

Regards (Always wary of the Fletcher stocks).