Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

[sharechat] Fletcher Energy

From: "Chris" <crodgers@globe.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:27:19 +1300

Of the valuations I have seen, most were in the $5.50 - $6.50 range, although I read not so long ago that a US firm apparently has a target of $8 on it (!).

Could be the valuations are pricing in further rising in the price of oil, maybe?  I havent looked too closely at this one.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] best performing stocks of the year Mike Nelson