Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 1999

Re: [sharechat] Telstra

From: "Phyllis Taylor" <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 14:11:18 +1300

I was recently innocently infected by this nasty Happy99..    In innocence
also I gave it to two friends and felt obligated to assist in removal from
their computers.    With the assistance of a good friend, (I also purchased
an up-to-day Virus Programme) I did this.    Is it not possible for the
programme like Sharechat to have a virus scanner.  I believe that the NZ
Herald has one.    It was from the sharechat that I found I had this but
fortunately the people who looked at my message recognised the codename of
Happy99.    I didn't and thought I had been given a pretty picture!!