Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 1999

Re: [sharechat] Aquaria

From: "Shakur, Shamim" <S.Shakur@massey.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:29:05 +1300

move from a low of 16 cents to 25 cents- over sixty percent swing in price,
in less than three months. With a negative PE ratio, AQL can only be rated
as a speculative buy. Although long run prospects are good (same can be said
of almost any share) , profits have to be taken from time to time on such
speculative stocks.