Sharechat Logo
Latest NZD Exchange Rates

Latest News:


Article of the Week


5 Jul, 4:35pm

Hot Stock: Michael Hill International

Michael Hill International recently announced its intention to list on the ASX. While Michael Hill International originally started in New Zealand the company now generates approximately 60 percent of its earnings from Australia. The remaining 40 percent

Read more »

Recent News:



Latest Equity Offer:

Latest Equity Offer

Featured Article:

01 Jul, 8:23pm, by Brent King

THOUGHTS ON BREXIT Chaos Calm Chaos Calm Calm Chaos

Brent King

There is no doubt that we have seen a significant event over the last week. The decision makes us all consider what will happen next and hence what to buy, what to sell and where to invest our money.   The following is a personal view, which you...

Read more »

Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Partidge Jewellers
IRG See IRG research reports