Wednesday 25th November 2020
|Text too small?|
The Board of Smartpay is pleased to announce its half year results to 30 September 2020.
• We are achieving record levels of lead generation and sales conversions in our Australian business off the back of our growing market presence, increased marketing activity and brand awareness campaigns.
• We are achieving this top-level growth together with continued increase in acquiring margin through the period.
• Australian transacting terminals grew to 4,611 at end September. Current transacting terminals has further increased to 5,098 as at the end of October.
Six Months Financial Highlights
• Revenue $14.5m, an 8% increase on the prior year $13.4m.
• Australian acquiring revenue:
- $6.3m, a 67% increase on the prior year $3.8m.
- Strong recovery post Covid-19 with September the largest month on record.
- Current annualised run-rate over $19m (based on October) compared to $9.5m for the entire FY20 financial year.
• EBITDA of $3.4m, a 6% decrease on prior year. The result includes approximately $500k adverse Covid-19 related impact to the business and significant ramp up in marketing and sales activities.
• After Tax Loss of $9.2m largely driven by $7.7m non-cash fair value adjustment of existing convertible notes – a direct result of our strong share price increase.
• Net debt, excluding convertible notes, has reduced significantly to $4.8m from $19.4m at the beginning of the period through the capital raise.
See the links below for more details:
No comments yet
Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (NZX: CRP) Chatham Successfully Completes Private Placement
Turners Automotive Group Limited (NZX: TRA) Upgrades FY21 Earnings Guidance
Blackwell Global Holdings Limited (NZX: BGI) Restructure of Business Operations
Vista Group International Limited (NZX: VGL) Vista Group appoints James Miller as Independent Director
Rakon Limited (NZX: RAK) Update of FY2021 Earnings Guidance
The a2 Milk Company Limited (NZX: ATM) Organisational Announcement
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Committed to Action as It Responds to Data Breach
MHM Automation Limited (NZX: MHM) Settlement of New Plymouth Building Sale
Napier Port Holdings Limited (NZX: NPH) First Quarter 2021 Trade Volumes
New Zealand Oil & Gas Limited (NZX: NZO) Mahato PSC Update - Oil Production