Wednesday 27th October 2021
|Text too small?|
MOVE Logistics Group Limited (NZX: MOV ) has announced its intention to raise approximately NZ$40m of new capital via a fully underwritten 1 for 3.06 accelerated renounceable entitlement offer (Offer).
The proceeds of the Offer will provide balance sheet flexibility to enable MOVE to accelerate its brand refresh, complete its business restructure, fund further capital initiatives (including in information technology systems), modernise the fleet and enter into intermodal equipment and maritime leases.
Chair of MOVE, Lorraine Witten, said: “MOVE is one of New Zealand’s largest logistics companies. In recent months, we have undertaken a strategic review and commenced a business realignment to build on MOVE’s substantial logistics and distribution network, unlock value and maximise shareholder returns. We have identified significant unrealised potential to deliver growth and have a clear strategic plan in place.
“The changes we have implemented and continue to make to our business, combined with raising additional capital through the Offer, will have us well positioned to execute on our strategy and accelerate growth via organic opportunities. We are excited about the potential in, and for, our group, as we move ahead with our new strategy, the execution of identified and potential acquisition targets and a continued commitment to our customers, our people, safety, sustainability and shareholder returns.”
• Strategic review undertaken and business realignment underway to build on MOVE’s substantial logistics and distribution network, unlock value and maximise shareholder returns
• Focus on increasing total earnings and lifting margins
• Significant unrealised potential identified to deliver growth through organic opportunities and execution of identified and potential acquisition targets
• Rejuvenated Board and leadership team with recent additions bringing extensive industry experience and deep sector knowledge
• Post the capital raise, MOVE expects debt leverage to be in line with sector peers, providing balance sheet flexibility to enable MOVE to accelerate its brand refresh, complete its business restructure, fund further capital initiatives (including in information technology systems), modernise the fleet and enter into intermodal and maritime leases.
Please see the links below for details
No comments yet
Property for Industry Limited (NZX: PFI) Strong Valuation Outcome, Penrose Acquisition
3rd December 2021 Morning Report
Fonterra Shareholders Fund (NZX: FSF) Fonterra provides Milk Price, earnings and Q1 update
Kiwi Property Group Limited (NZX: KPG) Signs Sale and Purchase Agreement with IKEA
2nd December 2021 Morning Report
The New Zealand Refining Company Limited (NZX: NZR) Launches Share Purchase Plan
Seeka Limited (NZX: SEK) Confirms Market Guidance
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (NZX: ANZ) Acknowledges Class Action Proceedings
1st December 2021 Morning Report
Livestock Improvement Corporation Limited (NZX: LIC) Appoints New Chief Executive