|
Tuesday 12th April 2011 |
Text too small? |
For the second time in a fortnight, the New Zealand Debt Management Office (DMO) has announced a $1.5 billion increase in its 2010/11 domestic bond programme.
Announcing the second $1.5 billion increase today, taking the maximum to $16.5 billion, the DMO said strong investor demand had continued for the programme, with $14.4 billion now completed.
Today's increase allowed for the continuing issuance of bonds ahead of the scheduled update to the programme to be announced with the budget on May 19.
When it announced the first $1.5 billion increase at the end of last month, which had taken the maximum to $15 billion, the DMO said the move reflected the fact that it was significantly ahead of its projected 2010/11 debt issuance track. At that time it had completed $13.2 billion of the $13.5 billion programme announced in December.
NZPA
No comments yet
RAK - 1H26: Strong first half growth and strategic momentum
Green Cross Health Interim Results to 30 September 2025
Devon Funds Morning Note - 28 November 2025
November 28th Morning Report
Pacific Edge Appoints Chief Commercial Officer
Ryman Healthcare reports 1H26 results
Tower reports record FY25 result, increased dividends
NZ King Salmon Investments Ltd releases FY25 (Sept) results
RBNZ - OCR lowered to 2.25%
SVR - Savor Interim Results and Trading Update