Sharechat Logo

Who do I talk to if I have a complaint about my broker?

Wednesday 23rd January 2002

Text too small?
Q: Who do I talk to if I have a complaint about my broker?

A: If you're are not happy with something your broker has done the first thing to do is discuss it with your broker and see if you can come to some agreement. As with all service providers, your broker would rather see what they can do to keep you, their client, happy. If you can't come to an agreement you can contact the New Zealand Stock Exchange either by phone, letter or fax.

  General Finance Advertising    

Comments from our readers

No comments yet

Add your comment:
Your name:
Your email:
Not displayed to the public
Comments to Sharechat go through an approval process. Comments which are defamatory, abusive or in some way deemed inappropriate will not be approved. It is allowable to use some form of non-de-plume for your name, however we recommend real email addresses are used. Comments from free email addresses such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc may not be approved.

Related News:

Where can I find information about companies on the secondary board?
Why do NZ companies list offshore?
How do I find what specific companies make up a sector index?
What is the difference between a renouncable and non-renouncable rights issue?
What advice can you give a beginner?
How do I begin investing in the sharemarket?
Where can I get investment information or advice?
How do I research a company I may want to buy shares in?
What are share issues and placements?
How much money do I need to start buying shares?

IRG See IRG research reports