Friday 29th July 2011
|Text too small?|
Finance diary for week ending Aug 7.
Monday, Aug 1
- ANZ commodity price index, 1pm.
Tuesday, Aug 2
- Labour cost index, second quarter
- Quarterly employment survey, second quarter
- NZ government T-bill tender, results 2.15pm.
- Ryman Healthcare Ltd AGM
Thursday, Aug 4
- Household labour force survey, second quarter
- NZ government T-bond tender, results 2.15pm.
Friday, Aug 5
- Wakefield Health Ltd annual general meeting
- Kermadec Property Fund Ltd annual general meeting
No comments yet
TruScreen Group Limited (NZX: TRU) Clinical Trial Results Highlight Efficacy of TRU Technology
20th October 2021 Morning Report
Freightways Limited (NZX: FRE) Acquisition of ProducePronto
19th October 2021 Morning Report
PGG Wrightson Limited (NZX: PGW) Guidance Update
Vital Limited (NZX: VTL) Provides Update on PSN LMR
18th October 2021 Morning Report
T&G Global Limited (NZX: TGG) FY21 Earnings Guidance Update
Arvida Group Limited (NZX: ARV) Successful Completion of $155m Placement
FreshLeaf: Cannabis on course to be 'medicine of the masses'