|
Wednesday 2nd April 2014 |
Text too small? |
Postie Plus Group, the clothing retailer whose stock has slumped following distribution problems after moving to Auckland in 2012, risks having its shares suspended on the New Zealand stock exchange if it doesn't report its first half earnings in the next week.
The company should have issued its results by the end of trading yesterday under stock exchange rules and now has until the market close on April 8 to publish the earnings or its securities will be suspended, NZX Regulation said in a statement. Postie Plus said yesterday it would publish the earnings by April 8.
Last month, Postie Plus said it expects to post a significant annual pre-tax loss, though it should be smaller than last year's loss of $10.6 million. Sales in the first half fell 9.9 percent to $39 million although gross margins improved, it said.
Shares in Postie Plus advanced 4.6 percent to 11.5 cents and have dropped 26 percent the past 12 months.
BusinessDesk.co.nz
No comments yet
EROAD Continues Transformation, Reports FY26 Results
May 25th Morning Report
EROAD Appoints New Director Progressing Board Renewal
OCA delivered record full year result
BLT - Strong revenue and underlying earnings growth
MFB - Food Bag reports full year profitability up 5.3%
TWR - Tower reports strong HY earnings
IPL - FY26 Annual Results
May 21st Morning Report
May 20th Morning Report