Friday 29th September 2023
|Text too small?|
• El Niño has officially arrived, and is likely to continue over summer.
• Dramatic temperature swings are likely in the next three months, with periods of unseasonable warmth likely followed by sharply colder southerlies
• Elevated chance for below normal rainfall in many regions
• Above normal wind strength, with periods of potentially damaging winds
• Greater fire danger potential than last year for many areas (For more info: www.checkitsalright.nz)
• Marine heatwaves are expected to be less persistent and widespread than those that have occurred in previous years.
A livestream will take place today at 11:30am: https://www.facebook.com/NIWAWeather/live.
NIWA will be joined by FENZ colleagues to discuss fire weather risk in more detail.
No comments yet
December 5th Morning Report
TWR - Tower announces strategic review
PFI - 11 Sheffield Street, Blenheim Divestment
December 4th Morning Report
Me Today - Notice of Annual Shareholder Meeting
FSF - Director Scott St John to retire from Fonterra Board
Greenfern announces change in Chief Financial Officer
AIA Provision of Financial Assistance - Employee Share Plan
CBD - Recording and Presentation of Investor Call
AUCKLAND CAR PARK CONCESSION AGREEMENT - HIGH COURT JUDGMENT